Fences define the boundary of your property and help keep pets and kids safe. However, over time they can begin to look worn due to a buildup of dirt, grime, or mold. This can decrease your curb appeal and even reduce its ability to protect. Our team at Orca ProWash can help with fence washing, giving your fence and fresh and new look.
Curious if your fence needs to be cleaned? Consider the following signs.
- Discoloration. If your fence has started to lose its original color or has patches of different colors, this is a clear sign that dirt and grime have built up on its surface. Fence washing can help bring back the color and make it look new again.
- Algae or Mold Growth. Algae and mold can grow on fences, especially those made of wood or plastic that are placed in damp and shady places. These things affect the appearance and structure of your fence if not taken care of.
- Over time, stains can build up on your fence. Our team uses the latest technology and tools to remove these stains from your fence, making it look better overall.
- Effects of Weathering. When your fence is exposed to harsh weather, it can change the way it looks. Some effects of weathering are fading, chips, and warping. Fence washing can help lessen these effects and protect it from more damage.
- Increase Curb Appeal. As mentioned, your property’s general curb appeal can be hurt by a dirty fence that is not well taken care of. Whether you’re trying to sell your house or want to make it look better, fence washing can make a big difference in how nice your property looks.
Regular fence washing can make a big difference in how it looks and how long it lasts. Contact our team today to learn how we can help revive your fence and boost its efficiency and appearance.